2012 Chevy Sonic Pop's Up In Dealerships Across US & Sonic Webpage Glitch

Posted by Sonic Tuners On Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Starting last week, around August 22 there were a number of posts that started appearing in the google news section from dealerships around the United States showing the new 2012 Chevy Sonic.  A few posted some videos, and from what I can see many of the first Sonic's made available to the public have been the base model LS, and so far only in white and silver.  On top of those searches for news related information, I also check the Chevy website daily for any updates.  That is when today I stumbled upon something interesting, the Sonic homepage had a glitch...  Strange.  Take a look at the screen-capture from today posted above.  One can only assume because this page glitch is not duplicated on any of the other vehicle home pages, that the internal web-managers are preparing to upload some new information.  Can you say new Sonic announcement coming soon?  In addition to the Chevy website glitch, I reviewed my Sonic Order via GM TRACKING, and I discover yet another strange occurrence where my tracking information had been removed.  Now there is a statement that reads I must contact the dealership about my order...  Wonder if the Sonic is on the way?  Either way, stay tuned to your number one news source for quality SONIC information as it becomes available. 

0 Responses to '2012 Chevy Sonic Pop's Up In Dealerships Across US & Sonic Webpage Glitch'

Post a Comment

Which Sonic Would You Buy?